Sunday, March 27, 2011

PC Cast, what a wonderful author!

I've been reading her "house of night" series, very interesting! As of late I discovered that she writes romance as well. What kind of romance? The Greek Myth sort! *squeals* Seriously though, I've read Goddess of Spring and Goddess of Light. It really pulls at my heart let me tell you, the detail she goes through is very much appreciated. She also has a very different view on the Olympian Gods, it's really refreshing. I'm not going to lie, I've cried a lot with these books and I still have 5 more to go in her series hah. As much as they pain me, they also make me laugh and very happy. I would most certainly suggest them to any fantasy/romance lover, they're just so darn...romantic!

Thanks for reading,

Ciao

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top