Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mothers Day dessert sneak peak!


pretty ^^


Guess what I got in the mail this week? A present! I’ve been waiting for this for a few weeks now. It’s one of the components of my mother’s day dessert…stuff hah I bet you can make a pretty good guess on what's for though. I cannot wait! I’m picking up all my ingredients this weekend, I’ll also have some cookies to make…I’ll save that for later as well =P I’m going to be making several batches for gifting as well ^^

I spoke with my mother in law; as we’re having 14 people over to the house we’ve decided on catering for the larger items. We’ve chosen roasted potatoes, chicken in a wine sauce reduction, lasagne, veal and veggies. Salad and fruit we’ll do ourselves, then my desserts plus she wants to buy a cake…hah they’re Italian, there’s never enough food. There’s probably more food I’m unaware of, it happens all the time.

So my question to you would be, what are you planning to do for mother’s day? Do you have any traditions or anything of the sort?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top