Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Victoria Day long weekend

So as you may or may not know; this past weekend was Victoria day long weekend here in Canada. Now I don't work so it wasn't anything that special =P And I'd rather watch someone elses fireworks. Regardless, it was a good weekend. The hubby and I just did our usual relaxing stuff we cooked, watched movies and went for walks when I felt alright to do so ^^

Today was a go to the hospital/doctors day. Mainly for me, I had some xrays taken and then *YES* tested for pregnancy as I missed my monthly. As we all know it's sort of common for it to happen. Especially if you're under a lot of stress, or you've changed medications. Both of which have happened to me most recently. The urine test came back negative; I was given paperwork for blood work to double check. I don't think I'll bother, I really don't think I am pregnant. It was just a precaution. I'll just have to wait and see what happens next month =)

It dawned on me today when we got home, that I managed to forget my recipe for the baked goods I planned on posting. Hah not my best moment...I'm at the hubbies until the 4th or 5th so I'm not sure what I'll do with that as I planned on making more here this weekend hah. I may ask someone at home to give me the recipe so I can actually have something to post for you all this week ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top